How To Do All Things At The Same Time
by DanM in Blog Post No Comments
HOW TO DO ALL OF THE THINGS WHEN YOU CANT DO ONE OF THE THINGS (lessons from 2018 Dan)
This is something I see all the bloody time and coming from someone who WANTS TO DO ALL OF THE THINGS ALL OF THE TIME LOL LETS BUY A NERF GUN YAY COFFEE OOOH LETS GO FOR A MOTORBIKE RIDE
1. Find a human (ideally one who has a) done the thing you have done before or b) is patient AF and will deal with your busy assed brain)
2. Tell said human ALL OF THE THINGS that you need to do. Get them to write it down
3. Bugger off for a bit, do something, crack one-off, have a nap, ride your motorbike like a fucking mental patient (whatever tickles your pickle)
4. Read ya list figure out the shit that makes you money NOW, thats a priority – do that
5. Then look at the lost and figure out which shit is doing ya fucking head in and if you just got rid of the bastards you could CTFO – do then
6. Repeat 4 & 5 over and over again
7. ALL THE WINS
I wish it was more complicated but you simply need a spare human, some paper and to stop being a plum and DO SHIT
*******back to 2020 Dan********
All of the above?
Still true but what I have found to work for my clients now is:
1 – they tell me all their things
2 – I them what to do (3-5 things tops)
3 – layer that weekly and increase volume
4 – tell them no more than yes (if busy brained) and inspire/motivate/punishment/rewards if need to do more work
Wirte, Blogger, Entrepreneur.
Want to know how I get more done in a week than most do in a month, AND have fun doing it?
Then do me a favour? Whack your details in below - and I’ll send you an email every day for 7 days straight telling you exactly how I #getshitdone; all while working less hours, making more money and actually having a life!
most popular posts
The Ultimate BE PRODUCTIVE Blog Post
19 January, 2017
My Top 10 Books For Entrepreneurs
16 October, 2016
Your Ideal Life – What Do You ACTUALLY Need To Live It?
3 October, 2017
The Doorman Tip (And The Power Of ‘What If’)
4 December, 2016