by DanM in Blog Post No Comments
The combination of being horribly triggered (and subsequently being a fucking knob – I am human and do dumb shit time to time), having my landlord be a towering cock knocker and forcing my hand to move, a brutal exercise I did in Espresso with Dan and trying to keep everyone happy
Now before this would involve going on a crazy bender and probably making matters worse
Now, I know better
I lock myself in a hotel room
Phone goes off
Films go on
The world simply disappears until the next day, aka today – where I now have a non-emotionally charged head on me I can deal with everything in a rational way
– make the apologies
– call a letting agency/make travel plans
– serve my paying clients first and ensure I respond to their requests
– begin to recruit someone to handle excess work
– have some time to reflect and do some ‘me stuff’
In telling you, as you climb up the greasy post of success – however high you want to go; you are going to have situations that will push you to breaking point
My suggestion to you
– recognise the warning signs
– have a ‘plan’ of things to do, people to see/call, whatever to help you out of it
– sleep on it: 99% of the times how you react or what you say/do isn’t a good idea when you are under pressure
– be logical: address the problems and fix them one by one DO NOT try and fix them all at one time
I hope you are having a great start to your Friday and end to the week – I’m going to rent a boat and get a massage
Adulting can wait till tomorrow 🙂
Wirte, Blogger, Entrepreneur.
Want to know how I get more done in a week than most do in a month, AND have fun doing it?
Then do me a favour? Whack your details in below - and I’ll send you an email every day for 7 days straight telling you exactly how I #getshitdone; all while working less hours, making more money and actually having a life!
most popular posts
The Ultimate BE PRODUCTIVE Blog Post
19 January, 2017
My Top 10 Books For Entrepreneurs
16 October, 2016
Your Ideal Life – What Do You ACTUALLY Need To Live It?
3 October, 2017
The Doorman Tip (And The Power Of ‘What If’)
4 December, 2016