Mixing Work and Pleasure
by DanM in Blog Post No Comments
What’s your thoughts on mixing work and pleasure?
For me it’s simple – I do – because:
1. My life is more enjoyable
2. Less stress (when we have issues/obstacles as we get on makes it easier to fix + I want to)
3. Make more £££ (they stay with me longer/refer me biz)
4. One life – seriously why would you NOT work with people who energise rather than drain you
5. I’ll go above and beyond in servitude (basically if I like you I’ll do more #simple)
^^^ that’s the TLDR version
Yes of course you need boundaries – these should ALWAYS be established at the front end
If that’s done and theirs mutual respect – I think your onto a winner
Yes it has backfired in the past (my fault for not establishing boundaries) but day to day
I enjoy my work!
Do you agree!?
(And FYI if you haven’t seen this quite before – I in fact did say this on stage in front of 700 strangers 🙃)
Wirte, Blogger, Entrepreneur.
Want to know how I get more done in a week than most do in a month, AND have fun doing it?
Then do me a favour? Whack your details in below - and I’ll send you an email every day for 7 days straight telling you exactly how I #getshitdone; all while working less hours, making more money and actually having a life!
most popular posts
The Ultimate BE PRODUCTIVE Blog Post
19 January, 2017
My Top 10 Books For Entrepreneurs
16 October, 2016
Your Ideal Life – What Do You ACTUALLY Need To Live It?
3 October, 2017
The Doorman Tip (And The Power Of ‘What If’)
4 December, 2016