Mixing Work and Pleasure
What’s your thoughts on mixing work and pleasure?
For me it’s simple – I do – because:
1. My life is more enjoyable
2. Less stress (when we have issues/obstacles as we get on makes it easier to fix + I want to)
3. Make more £££ (they stay with me longer/refer me biz)
4. One life – seriously why would you NOT work with people who energise rather than drain you
5. I’ll go above and beyond in servitude (basically if I like you I’ll do more #simple)
^^^ that’s the TLDR version
Yes of course you need boundaries – these should ALWAYS be established at the front end
If that’s done and theirs mutual respect – I think your onto a winner
Yes it has backfired in the past (my fault for not establishing boundaries) but day to day
I enjoy my work!
Do you agree!?
(And FYI if you haven’t seen this quite before – I in fact did say this on stage in front of 700 strangers 🙃)